As part of this opportunity, you will receive:
* Opportunities to meet other young people with similar interests from across the Tees Valley;
* Opportunities to plan and organise your own events for young people, in venues across the Tees Valley;
* Chances to influence the way we work with young people, feeding your ideas in to our venues and staff;
* Open application to an access fund, to allow you to access the programme if funding is a barrier;
* Free travel passes to get you to meetings and help with arranging travel if needed;
* Opportunities to see behind-the-scenes at our venues and work with staff;
* Opportunities to attend relevant training opportunities;
* Support from a dedicated staff member who can also assist with CV and job application queries.
In return, we would ask for you to:
* Commit to attending a Young Producers meeting in person, every month (meetings should be no longer than 2 hours and are held at the museum site you apply to).
* Commit to attending a career focused opportunity once a month (this could be an off-site visit to another cultural venue, a shadowing opportunity at a museum, a training day, etc).
* Be interested in having your voice heard and sharing ideas.
* Be able to work as part of a team with the other members of the group.
Please apply for the role by clicking on the link below.
If you require any help with completing the application, please contact Heather Minto, Children and Young People Officer: email@example.com
Deadline for completed applications: Friday 13th October 2023