How do I access the Recite Me toolbar?
You can open the Recite Me language and accessibility toolbar by clicking on the Accessibility tools button at the top of the web page. This rectangular, white button has the words ‘Accessibility tools’ in red.
This Accessibility tools button now appears in the top right hand corner, to the left of the search function box on every page of our website.
After you click on the Accessibility tools button the Recite Me toolbar opens and displays a range of different options for customising how the website looks and how you can access the content.
How does Recite Me help me access this website?
Recite Me helps people who access our website to do the things they need to do, like find information about our partner venues across the Tees Valley, access our blogs and read news.
The Recite Me toolbar has a unique range of functions. You can use it to:
• Have the text on our website read aloud (including PDFs)
• Download the text as an MP3 file to play it where and when it suits you
• Change font sizes and colours
• Customise background colour
• Translate text into more than 100 different languages
• Access a fully integrated dictionary and thesaurus
You can find out more about how Recite Me works from the Recite Me user guide.
Can I get support with Recite Me?
If you have any questions about Recite Me you can contact us by email at Teesvalleymuseums@stockton.gov.uk or call us on 01642 528867