Designing and making your own decorative jewellery
- Draw the outline shape of your jewellery on some card. This should be quite big to make the following steps easier.
- In your shape draw a pattern (Dont make this too complex as you may find the next step tricky)
- Follow your pattern with string, sticking it down with a gluestick or PVA glue.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes
- Cut out your shape
- Cover the whole thing with tinfoil. Rub over the surface so you can see the string pattern
- Attach ribbon to make a necklace or a safety pinto to wear as a brooch.
Check out our YouTube video